Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Beginning and a Golden Anniversary

Times they are a changin' for us. In December we bought our first home!! Just a few days before Christmas we moved in (I know crazy right) but we could not be happier with our new home. We have lots of work to do. I'll post some before and afters as we get things decorated and organized.

Last week I got to do two orders. One for an engagement party and one for a fiftieth anniversary celebration. The correlation could not be more beautiful. As I sat decorating these cute engagement cookies, I couldn't help thinking about my own wedding just 5 years ago. The last five years have gone by so fast! Before we know it we'll be celebrating fifty years and all we'll have done together. Just the thought made me smile. 






Congratulations to these two couples!

Ciao!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment