Saturday, September 21, 2013

Birthday Cookies

My grandmother is so beautiful. Not only on the outside but on the inside as well. She is patient and kind, some of my best memories in life are with her.


Old picture and a little blurry but you can see how lovely she is!

This month she turned 82! So over Labor Day weekend the whole family went to see her and celebrate. I was trying to come up with a gift to bring her but she's pretty difficult to shop for. So instead I decided to make her a batch of cookies for her party. 

My grandmother loves to be outside, her yard always has beautiful plants and flowers. I wish I had inherited her green thumb! So I decided a flower theme would be perfect for these cookies.




 I'm so thankful for my grandmother and I hope to spend many more Birthdays with her!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment