Friday, September 13, 2013

Harper Grace is One!

Crazy to think that a year goes by so fast. My beautiful niece just celebrated her first birthday last weekend. She is truly a blessing in my life. She's silly, smart and unstoppable! Which makes her so fun to hang out with.

My sister-in-law planned a lovely party for her. The theme was shabby chic. All her little friends were there as well as family. I did a batch of cookies for favors and was the designated birthday photographer. Here are the cute cookies and some of my favorite pictures from the party.




Her beautiful and yummy rosette cake and mini smash cake came for Sugar Kneads in Loganville, GA
You can find them {Here}






Her adorable friend Julia, what a sweetheart she is!



Bentley





New cowboy boots from Grandmama and Papa Bear!


Happy Birthday Harper Grace! Aunt Heather loves you to pieces!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! The kids are so adorable. I cannot take my eyes off these little babies. I used to be a teacher at school and we had our favorite venues in Los Angeles where we celebrated kids’ birthday. It used to be a lot of fun. Anyways, I enjoyed going through this post.

    ReplyDelete