Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Whole Lot of Love

It has been a weekend full of love! My little brother Casey married his beautiful bride Leslie yesterday in Greensboro, Georgia. Of course there was lots of planning and preparation in order for it be the fabulous weekend it was. I helped my Mom plan the rehearsal dinner. First, Mom picked out an amazing location just 10 minutes away from their home in Loganville called the Yancey House. We hosted on the lower floor of the house so that we could easily access the garden in the backyard and the huge, comfy gazebo. You can check out this gorgeous southern manor at http://theyanceyhouse.com/

As we were planning, Mom asked if I would make favors for the dinner. She loved my cookies so she requested some of my yummy sugar cookies. I was happy to make them for the party and I'm extra happy to share them with you as a follow up to my post a few weeks ago. So here are the delicious results!





So there ya go! Some super cute and super delicious favors for a beautiful couple. It was a fabulous wedding and I have few more highlights to show you from the party on the next post. Until then...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment